The attorneys in our Immigration Practice Group at HLG assist large and small companies, as well as individuals with all aspects of their immigration needs. We assist companies manage all aspects of their employees’ immigration needs, including:
- Nonimmigrant visas for foreign national employees, including H-1B specialty occupations visas, treaty investor/trader visas, intracompany transfer visas, 0-1 extraordinary ability visas, TN visas for Canadians and Mexicans pursuant to NAFTA
- Immigrant (green card) visas for foreign national employees, via PERM, Extraordinary Ability Petitions, among many other basis for immigration.
The HLG Immigration Practice Group also assists employers of all sizes ensure that they are compliant with all aspects immigration laws, including Form 1-9 Compliance and Audits, ensuring immigration compliance when undergoing corporate restructurings, such as mergers and acquisitions and divestitures.
HLG can also assist individuals with their immigration needs, including:
- Working with foreign entrepreneurs starting a business in the U.S. (E-1/E-2 visas);
- Foreign high-net-worth individuals seeking to relocate themselves and their families to the U.S. (EB-2 “investor” visas)
- Marriage — based immigration (green card) petitions
- Petitions for Alien relatives
- Petitions for Fiancées of U.S. citizens
- Removal of Conditions on Permanent Residence
- J-1 Waivers
HLG attorneys are experienced in all areas of immigration law, and can provide you with the personal attention you need, as we advise you on your potential remedies, explain the process of achieving results, and keep you advised of all developments in your matter.